So Here's the Deal:
1. We're open for repairs and sales, however we will not allow any customers into the store.
2. We prefer credit card transactions. We still accept checks and cash, however both are difficult to sanitize.
3. Please call before coming or call from the parking lot so we can assist you.
4. We will have a minimal staff on daily to minimize our exposure.
5. The consequence of limited staff and an extreme amount of repairs lead times on repairs are now at 35 days.
6. To our longtime friends, please please please don't drop by for a visit. If you need a repair, please follow the steps above.
7. We've sold quite a lot of bikes during this pandemic so inventory is tight. To make your purchase go as smoothly as possible, please visit our website Cornercycle.com or Trekbikes.com to see what's available and help narrow your choice. Please select "in store" or "in stock". When ordering from out website, note the location of the product when ordering. "In Store" means we have it in stock and can get you set up for a quick pick up, or ship it out same day. "In Warehouse" means it is in a distributor's warehouse and available to ship to us, though it could be located anywhere in the US and could take up to 10 business days to receive it.
8. We do our best to follow CDC recommendations to sanitize your bike before pick up and wear gloves and masks while working on your bike. Please reciprocate and wear a mask when coming to the shop.
9. We are not offering daily rentals at this time. We are offering short term rentals of 1 overnight or longer, with an additional $5 COVID disinfecting charge per item rented. We will be reassessing as the situation progresses.
Thank you for your patronage and understanding during this.
Tim, Matt G., Brendan, Scott, Ben, Mike, Caleb, Catherine, Noah, Del, Todd, Sam, Matt D., George M., and George S.