Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: JoyTech 9.5mm x 26, rear alloy, steel front hubs - Compatible with 9.5mm x 26tpi axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 9.5mm x 26 - Diameter: 17.0mm - Length: 13.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Fits: JoyTech 9.5mm x 26, rear alloy, steel front hubs - Taiwanese hubs with 9.5mm x 26tpi axle
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$3.76 - $4.71
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Stan's Cross Country 29er Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Stan's Downhill Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Lay down Stan's Universal Kit Rim Tape before the tubeless conversion of your non-Stan's rims. It makes your rims air tight and ready for tubeless use by covering the spoke holes.
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
- Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than cam - Up to 50% more clamping force than standard quick releases - Lever can be placed in an ideal position - AL7075 axle and alloy lever - Each length corresponds to a different axle. - 15 x 100mm thru-bolt is compatibile with Salsa's Firestarter Carbon Fork - 15 x 142mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Makwa Fork - 12 x 177mm thru-bolt is compatible with Salsa's Beargrease rear axle.
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
15mm thru-axle conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
$20.71 - $199.90
- Mini kits include 2 front spokes and 2/3 rear spokes with corresponding self-locking nuts and nut supporting plates - Single spoke kits include 1 spoke and 1 nipple - Special spokes/nipples are used to obtain Fulcrum's Dynamic Balance and include 1 spoke
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
$39.99 - $119.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims. The rim strips you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Use only with appropriate Bontrager TLR rim valve - Rim strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - Sold as singles - White strip is recommended for carbon rims - TLR rim valve sold separately
$14.99 - $20.71
These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29"/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - For specific compatibility, access 'WHEELS' tab on the Tech Site or contact Customer Service
$6.95 - $14.99
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
$7.53 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
- Skewer Trek QR-18 100mm Bolt-On Front Black - Skewer Trek QR-18 135mm Bolt-On Rear Black
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Sta Tru Front Wheel - Single Wall rim - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Front Axle: 3/8-inch x 100mm - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Sta Tru Rear Wheels - Single Wall rim - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Coaster Brake - Wheel Size: 24-inch - Cassette Body Type: 3 Prong Cog - ISO Diameter: 507 / 24-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 3/8-inch Threaded x 110mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page