Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail. It has plus-sized tires that inspire confidence by keeping you stable, a suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots, an easy-to-use 1x drivetrain, and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding singletrack.
It's right for you if...
- You know there are good times to be had on the trail, and you want to be part of them! You're looking for an easy entry to the sport of mountain biking on a bike that will keep you excited and motivated to get out there day after day.
The tech you get
- A strong aluminum frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ wheels with wide, grippy tires, and an SR Suntour fork with 120mm of travel. It has a trail-tough Shimano drivetrain with 10 speeds and a wide range of gears for climbing, hydraulic disc brakes, and a dropper post for extra room on rough trails.
The final word
- Roscoe 6 is like the friend who takes you mountain biking for the first time and never gets frustrated while they're teaching you how to ride. It's all about getting out there, having fun, and enjoying the great sport of trail riding!
Why you'll love it
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tires deliver more confidence, traction, and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It has rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands
Built for fun
- Roscoe is a confidence-inspiring trail hardtail with stable handling, robust parts, and a longer-travel fork that gives you more control over bigger hits. Built to party with 1x drivetrains and dropper posts, these models are perfect for anyone who values fun over fast.
High tech frame
- The Alpha Gold Aluminum frame is packed with features that make your ride better. A tapered head tube gives you more precise, confident handling on the front end, while Boost 141 rear hub spacing gives you shorter chainstays for more nimble handling out back.
27.5 Plus traction
- Better traction gives you more confidence. Roscoe's extra-wide 27.5 Plus tires give you more grip and overall stability so you can roll over anything with confidence.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, 5mm QR|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47mm offset, Boost110, 15mm thru axle|
|Headset||Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8-inch top, 1.5-inch bottom|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve|
Front: Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
Rear: Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
|Tires||Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, wire bead, 27.5x2.80''|
|Crankset||FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost|
|Chainrings||28T steel ring|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano 7420ST, 73mm, threaded cartridge, 124.5mm spindle|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5120, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138mm width|
|Seat Post||TranzX JD-YSP18, internal routing, 31.6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lithium Grey/Cobra Blood / Small||601842405437||1047581||ROS29394036D|
|Lithium Grey/Cobra Blood / Medium||601842405420||1047582||ROS29898040D|
|Lithium Grey/Cobra Blood / Medium/Large||601842405413||1047583||ROS30869329D|
|Lithium Grey/Cobra Blood / Large||601842405406||1047584||ROS29357272D|
|Lithium Grey/Cobra Blood / X-Large||601842405390||1047585||ROS30587331D|
|Purple Flip/Trek Black / X-Small||601842405376||1047587||ROS28185903K|
|Purple Flip/Trek Black / Small||601842405369||1047588||ROS27970884K|
|Purple Flip/Trek Black / Medium||601842405352||1047589||ROS27849248K|
|Purple Flip/Trek Black / Medium/Large||601842405345||1047590||ROS28649865K|